Morgan County 64 West Carter 42

Leslie Eagle needs to say, "Give me the ball and move out of the way." If she would have that scorers mentality I really think she could be a top 5 player in the state. :fight: I think she needs to eat "RAW BACON" for her pregame meal and I think she could do it. She has a tremendous gift from God but she needs to be more selfish to help her team. Not saying that in a negative way, but if she would have more of the scorers mentality, I think she would help her team more effectively. :ylsuper:

Good win for Morgan Co. Does this give Morgan the #1 seed in the District? They may have already had that position.

They will be the #2 seed I believe, either 2 or 3. They will play Elliott Co, East Carter is the #1 seed and they play West Carter the #4 seed.

Coach Brown said there was "a school" in WV., not WVU, that has shown interest. He told me but I have forgotten. I just wanted to make sure the accurate information was relayed.

Lou is an exciting player. She can elevate and is explosive off the dribble. Her ability to be strong with the basketball is what will allow her to play at the next level. Which level? I am not sure, but she will play somewhere.

ON some occassions she probably does need to be more assertive...and now as she is starting to shoot the "3" really well, that will only make defenders more wary about lagging off and exactly how to defend.

Morgan Co. is not a Leslie Eagle show as evident in the season. Alyssa Dulen and Lara Hembree are long range threats and Hannah Fugate's intangibles is what will determine Morgan's post season run. The length of Kayla Kelly at 5'10" and Geri Humphreys defense have also made Morgan's defense very formidable.

Personally, I wouldn't mind to see one Morgan Co. girl do what her daddy did in 1986 for the Morgan Co. boys basketball team. That would mean that our girls would be somewhere they haven't been or could be going!:sssh:

It all boils down to 1 night. Elliott Co. on Feb. 26th is their season.