Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Kittens 56 Russell 45

Featured Replies

Good win for the Kittens. I would have predicted a higher scoring game.

Congrats to the Ashland Kittens on the big "W" over the Lady Devils. :thumb::ylsuper:

Super effort from the Lady Devils,who actually went ahead early in the 4th and had a chance to extend it on the next posession,but had a costly turnover instead. Kittens had three big posessions in the 4th where they got wide open looks and connected on all three from long range. In spite of that, I think cold shooting early in the game hurt the Lady Devils even worse. I hope they meet again this year. Big win for the Kittens.

I would love to see another Ashland-Russell game...in the finals of the region!!!

I think if they play again this game will not be this close Ashland did not play their best game and still won by 11.

Was Russell back to full force? I know that Holmes has been treating a knee injury.

I think if they play again this game will not be this close Ashland did not play their best game and still won by 11.

 

Russell shot 34% and had at one point had the lead in the 4th...Russell too could play a better game!

Holmes is not 100%' date=' however she is back![/quote']

 

She told me that she was going to try to come back ASAP. I just hope that she hasn't taken too big a risk in returning so soon.

I think if they play again this game will not be this close Ashland did not play their best game and still won by 11.

 

Going by your news paper, they had better stats than they normally do.And they hit more 3s than normal ( wide open ) it says. What could they do better ? Other than have Dicky Martin as the sole Ref.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.