Madison Central @ LexCath Predictions 2/12

The Indians will head over to Lexington on Tuesday to play one of the top teams in the state, Lexington Catholic. The game is scheduled to start at 7:30.

As much as I would love to predict an upset, I think MC would have to play a career game in order to beat the Knights, especially at home. I'll say LexCath by 10 or so unless something amazing happens.

What's everyone else think?

Perhaps these quotes by you would shed some light on the responses:

Final. There was definitely some home cooking down in Lincoln County tonight but MC probably would have lost anyway. They got outplayed overall, but it should have been much closer. Lincoln County had some very impressive guards, not much size but they were very quick and shot the lights out. MC didn't get Aaron Morris enough touches but he still had quite a few points, not sure exactly how many though. Anyone else on here go to the game?

Also, does anyone know anything about #5 for LC, he played a heck of a game tonight and ought to be getting some good looks for college ball.

and also:

I just wonder if the Lincoln County refs will be as partial toward their team as Corbin's were.

This is an 11th region game?:confused:

Sounds like only the refs can beat the Indians.