Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Will Win The 13th Region ????

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin by far!

 

Nobody in the 13th is "by far" better than the next team.

If Knox and South get in the same bracket I'll go with Corbin. But if Corbin and Knox get in the same I'll go with South. But my heart goes with knox but I can't forget Pineville.Hum oh I can't forget Cumberland oh man this is tough but there is good OLD CLAY HIDEING out there somewhere but maybe I'll take Lynncamp they did take Pineville to overtime.but lets go with Jackson they can do it. I guess I will go watch and see Ithink LES has HAD 4OR 5 DIFFERENT TEAMS RANK NO.1 AT SOME TIME OR ANOTHER SOULD BE THE BEST TOURNY IN THE STATE GOOD LUCK TO ALL.......:fire::fire:

Things always get all shook up during the season but when it's all said and done, things will go as expected. The two teams that will be there at the end will be the two teams that were expected to be there during the preseason. Cumberland and Corbin. Corbin has been awakened since the South game.

If Knox and South get in the same bracket I'll go with Corbin. But if Corbin and Knox get in the same I'll go with South. But my heart goes with knox but I can't forget Pineville.Hum oh I can't forget Cumberland oh man this is tough but there is good OLD CLAY HIDEING out there somewhere but maybe I'll take Lynncamp they did take Pineville to overtime.but lets go with Jackson they can do it. I guess I will go watch and see Ithink LES has HAD 4OR 5 DIFFERENT TEAMS RANK NO.1 AT SOME TIME OR ANOTHER SOULD BE THE BEST TOURNY IN THE STATE GOOD LUCK TO ALL.......:fire::fire:

 

You're right.

I have had Corbin, Cumberland, Corbin, Knox Central, Pineville and now tommorow it will be .... wait and see.

You're right.

I have had Corbin, Cumberland, Corbin, Knox Central, Pineville and now tommorow it will be .... wait and see.

 

Would third time a charm and winning 7 in a row with wins over the two previous #1 teams be a hint?

Would third time a charm and winning 7 in a row with wins over the two previous #1 teams be a hint?

 

Hmmmm ... Could be.:sssh::D

  • Author

I am ready to make my pick. I think Corbin will win because of their depth and the schedule (non district-non -region) that they have played. I am not ready to count out South Laurel or Knox Central because they are playing as good as anyone in the region. I honestly think Pineville and Cumberland have played a "softer" schedule and that will be a huge factor come tourney time. I wish all 13th region teams the best of luck...!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.