Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity Quarterbacks

Featured Replies

Hey Shamrock 69, I am class of 70 and am partial to your picks as well. I just saw Dennis Scully a month ago. Unfortunately his Dad passed away and I attended the funeral. He still lives in Atlanta and is a big Georgia Tech Alum Booster. What about Joe Pierce who took over for Scully? He did a pretty fair job himself.

  • Author
Pep...from my experiences with both, I certainly would. Brad gets a knock for being between two sensational QB's, he really did so many things great. His only knock was not being a vocal leader. He was awesome, really.

 

 

It might have had something to do with the 2004 team too. There just seemed to be something missing there to me after the MBA game. They never seemed to be quite as together as I would have expected. I can't put my finger on it.

Hey Shamrock 69, I am class of 70 and am partial to your picks as well. I just saw Dennis Scully a month ago. Unfortunately his Dad passed away and I attended the funeral. He still lives in Atlanta and is a big Georgia Tech Alum Booster. What about Joe Pierce who took over for Scully? He did a pretty fair job himself.

 

Next time you see Dennis, tell him one of the guys on the state champion 880 relay team with him and his brother said hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:thumb:

Hey Shamrock69, I was on that same track team. I ran 880 and long jumped, triple jumped, etc. Apparently we know each. I saw Kevin at the funeral as well. I grew up with them and know their family well. Kevin is still an MD in Lexington.

Hey Shamrock69, I was on that same track team. I ran 880 and long jumped, triple jumped, etc. Apparently we know each. I saw Kevin at the funeral as well. I grew up with them and know their family well. Kevin is still an MD in Lexington.

 

You would never know it now but I was a sprinter in those days.

 

:lol:

I've been watching the ROCKS over 40 years. We have had too many great signal callers to mention them all. Thanks guys for all the great memories. Here is my partial list:

 

1. Brian Brohm

2. Jeff Brohm

3. Nick Petrino

4. Will Stein

5. Craig DeSensi

6. Dennis Scully

7. Brad Savko

8. Jimmy Sherrill

9. Tom Domhoff

10. Geoff Riddle

 

I like your list, except I would put Craig DeSensi in front of William. Only because he started on two undefeted State Championship teams. Back then, we were more of a running team. Will was such a fantastic throwing QB. The tie breaker is two titles to one. Great list!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.