Walton Verona vs Williamstown Predictions

Walton has recently played, Simon Kenton and Holy Cross, two hard teams. Got beat badly by Simon, and a game they should have won, Holy Cross, but came out on the losing end, is going to hurt Walton for this game.

Williamstown has gotten a lot, a lot, better from the first time they played Walton; and since this game is at Williamstown, I look for it to be close throughout.

The season is ending soon, and a must win for Walton. The team is down, and the girls are tried from this long season they have had. Walton needs this win, I will take WV by 4. Williamstown is going to play hard but wont have enough to stop Hargett or Dixon down-low.

I'll take Williamstown by 3 in this one. In their first match-up, WV shot the lights out from the field. I don't think they can duplicate that at the "Demon Dome". There is a lot riding on the game for Williamstown. A win means they will play WV again in the district. Good luck to both teams.

Walton Verona travels to Williamstown to play on Thursday. Any thoughts on how the game will go?

WV beware. Williamstown is much improved and hungry

for a win against Walton. There head coach has lived

at WV this year scouting. WV 53 Williamstown 50

Now that you mention it, I have not seen WV's coach watching W'town. Interesting.

Maybe they are overlooking the Lady Demons. I think that might be a mistake. I look for this to be a close game. Williamstown must contain Hargett (which they can since their defense is greatly improved) and not let Dixon contol the inside. Knarr did a great job on Miller (Trimble Co.) holding her scoreless in the All A Final and she will need to duplicate this effort. Williamstown must knock down the perimeter shots, hit their free throws and control the tempo. Walton probably won't shoot the ball as well as the first time which will lead to more scoring opportunities for the Lady Demons. I think the Lady Demons will upset the Lady Cats by 4.