16th Region Tournament

Does anyone know the format for the 16th Region tournament at Morehead.

Usually first round games are during the week of 3-6 March, semis on Saturday 3-8 or Monday night 3-10, and finals on Monday 3-10 or

Tuesday 3-11?? Or is the format yet to be determined??

I have to be out of state (actually out of country) 1-8 March and would love to see the SF and Final if they were doing them on Monday 3-10 and Tuesday 3-11. If not, I would just make the final on Monday 3-10.

Does anybody have the answer?? I think last year they played the SF on Saturday and then the final on Monday night, but some regions do the Monday SF and Tuesday Final.

Thanks for any perspective on this question!!!

I am thinking that it'll probably be the same format as last year. Since the girl's sweet sixteen will be 1 week before the boys then it'll probably be a Saturday Night girls final and a Monday Night boys final

The boys state tournament is March 19-22, girls is 12-15 I do believe.

I am thinking that it'll probably be the same format as last year. Since the girl's sweet sixteen will be 1 week before the boys then it'll probably be a Saturday Night girls final and a Monday Night boys final

The boys state tournament is March 19-22, girls is 12-15 I do believe.

You're probably right, but I thought they were supposed to rotate the boys and girls final being played on Saturday night yearly due to keeping everything equal for the boys and girls.

Yeh, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Girl's Sweet Sixteen was played first last year and again this year. Probably has something to do with scheduling conflicts in Rupp and/or Diddle. But, I would think they lock them out a year in advance, but maybe they have to be flexible to changes especially in dealing with events that generate $$$$$$.