Andy Mahoney to Murray St!!!!!!

Andy Mahoney from Lexington Catholic has committed to play for Murray State. He played center the past two seasons at Lex Cath. I know EKU and numerous other schools were after him and he once held an offer from Cincinnati (They pulled it after they filled up on O-line Commitments). I think this is the first player from Lex Cath to go to Murray St. Congratulations!

Congrats, you will love the Unversity and the area.

I know LTW and I both think a lot of MSU.... :D

Murray State University has been recognized for the third consecutive year by Kiplinger as one of the top 100 best values in higher education in America according to the 2008 Kiplinger’s 100 Best Values in Public Colleges. Murray remains the only Kentucky school to be included in the rankings, which feature colleges and universities that are noteworthy for their combination of top-flight academics and affordable costs. “Earning recognition in the Kiplinger’s ranking is important to us as we spread the word about our excellent teaching and learning at MSU,” said MSU President Randy Dunn. “We are proud of the great work our faculty and staff have done to again bring MSU national recognition for providing a high quality education that delivers value for our students’ investments of time and money.”

Click on the above link for the rest of the story...