Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas St 84 Kansas 75

Featured Replies

Wow I did not see that coming!

  • Author
Heck, I forgot this game was on, great win for K-state.

 

It wasnt. ESPN2 was showing some bonus coverage every now and then and at the end of the game.

Got a buddy who is a big Jayhawk fan. He was hiding from me this morning. He said that Kansas would go undefeated this year all the way to the Final Four. I have a SMALL bet with him that they don't make the Final Four.

It wasnt. ESPN2 was showing some bonus coverage every now and then and at the end of the game.

 

Well I feel better now, guess I didn't miss it after all.

Great win for K-State. The fans didn't know what to do when they stormed the court. Altough I think all 12,000 fans that were there were on the court, makes it kind of hard to move around.

Note: That it took a Wildcat team to take Kansas down.:D:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.