Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP Poll

Featured Replies

I think there are 2 teams that are clearly the favorites to cut the nets down but overall I could only see 5 having a legitimate shot at winning it all.

 

The two obvious are Memphis and Kansas.

 

In the next tier I would say that UNC, Duke, and UCLA all can get hot in the tourny and win 6 in a row... I don't really see anybody else being able to do that right now.

Drake is Way OVERRATED!

 

Not seen them or St. Mary's play to be able to make that statement.. but if I was to guess I'd say your right.

Looks like some good love for Drake. They are a tough team.

 

Yeah really. I watched them play the other night and this team is not a top 20 team, I don't think they are a top 25 team but 16 is way to high for them.

On the other side I'm very glad to see UF in the top 25 they are a good ball club, but I can't wait til they come to Rupp.:ylsuper:

Wait...Which part were you kidding about? :lol:

 

:lol::lol::thumb:

U.K. not being ranked is absolutely ridiculous :irked: What a joke!! Also, just where the heck is Minnesota?? :madman: :lol:

 

^ O.K., that one was for the 18% or whatever they are called now, seriously I would put Kansas at #1 with Memphis at the 2 slot.

 

 

I would think Memphis as #1.... who has had the tougher schedule of the two? Kansas or Memphis?

:lol::lol::thumb:

 

That didn't answer my question...;)

Drake is Way OVERRATED!

 

Agree. They have played exactly one ranked team - St. Mary's - and lost. Drake's most impressive win on their resume to date is beating #58 RPI Southern Illinois (10-10) and they don't play anyone meaningful the rest of the year. I like to see the little guy do well, but they really need to play (and beat) someone of substance to be given this type of ranking.

Florida is also one spot behind Vandy in the coaches poll.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.