Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kenton County Classic

Featured Replies

I know what teams play each other tonight for the final games of the Kenton County Classic, but I am not sure what times and location the games are being played.

 

Tates Creek vs Bourbon County

Scott vs Dixie

Simon Kenton vs Mason County

Connor vs Highlands - Championship game

I know what teams play each other tonight for the final games of the Kenton County Classic, but I am not sure what times and location the games are being played.

 

Tates Creek vs Bourbon County

Scott vs Dixie

Simon Kenton vs Mason County

Connor vs Highlands - Championship game

 

 

Conner vs Highlands is at Simon Kenton at 8:15 p.m.

It has been confusing trying to figure out where these games were played throughout the tournament.

Conner vs Highlands is at Simon Kenton at 8:15 p.m.

 

I know that Mason County and Simon Kenton play at 7:15, but I forgot where.

I will go with

TC

Dixie

Mason

Highlands

 

That pool takes every game against the other pool.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.