Butler Job????

ftbll4life

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm saying is it would of been nice to have been informed of the new hire at Butler. As of yet, no specific name has been told to the team. All we have heard is it should be a good fit. All names have come from the internet or parents from other schools saying what they seem to know. There seems to be alot of unfinished business at Butler and a player/parent mtg. to clear everything would be nice. And for those who like to put the rest of us in our place, how about signing your real name and if your even involved in Butler or just have your nose in it. Our best interest is our children having a safe and hopefully productive season with whomever is chosen. And by the way, there was not as much parent participation in the firing and hiring at Butler as you may think. None of the parents I know of were ever approached about any of this. This decision was made by the athletic director and principle contrary to what you may think.

Why should "all involved at Butler" have a say so? This same reason is why "Butler" is in the spot it's in now. There are too many people over there that think they have a "say so". Just because you may have attended the school or have child in the school does not give you power to "hire or fire" anyone. This is the Principal and AD call. Parents should just support the next coach that comes in. If Scott is the next coach at Butler, good luck and best wishes.

And by the way, there was not as much parent participation in the firing and hiring at Butler as you may think.

That is what I'm talking about. "Not as much", should there have been any parent participation in Coach Lucas situation? There is a reason why you signed up to this site, to find out information on Butler. The school is going to release the name of their coach very soon, just welcome the new coach and be supportive. Not trying to put you in your place, just telling you the facts. And for the record, I have family members that have played and graduated from Butler. So, that should give you the credentials you are looking for.