Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bergamini out at St. X

Featured Replies

I don't think Klein will be interested because of the money. He's married and there might not be enough in money and benefits to leave Waggener.

Unfortunately, everyone knew it was time to change but the Coach. 55% isn't the standard at X. He had 23 years. It's the only sport at X that when the season begins, therer is no talk of winning state. Would Glaser be coach at 55%, making the playoffs every other year, and losing in the first round? Donor money had nothing to do with this.

I vote they promote their freshman coach.:thumb::D

 

Do you really want that or are you just being classless?

 

Coach B is a great man and I feel lucky to have played for him. He coached me to 2 regional finals and my brother to a sweet 16. Not a bad run in the 90's. I am not happy to see him go like this but am excited for the future.

 

I wish him the best as he finishes is career and appreciate how he coaches the game of life to all his players.

 

Go Tigers.

I think Coach B is as classy a person as I have ever met at X. He is honest and fair and deserved to have this news broken to him in a better fashion. Kind of seems like what happened to Denny Crum, only on the lesser high school stage.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.