Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bath Co / Fairview Updates

Featured Replies

All the radio stations seem to be broadcasting the UK/UT game.

 

I just heard the Bath County / Fairview game is 40 -27 in favor of Bath at the half.

 

No other stats to report at this time.

That is really suprising to me. I don't think Fairview can come back from that much, But anything is possible. Hall and Collins will really have to take over down the stretch.

54-47 with about 7 minutes to go in 4th qtr. Very physical game.

I agree with m0945336, and frankly I was hoping for a Bath/Rose Hill rematch.

Warrior, are you at the game giving updates or listening to a broadcast?

No...just have someone calling me on the cell with updates.

Do tell,,Do tell.

Well Fairview's cut it down closer. If they get a few baskets and a couple stops and just hang in til the final minute they might pull this one out. That's alot of if's, but it's not like it hasn't been done before.

 

Spindoc, you or anyone else can just refer to me m#, if you don't feel like typin' all those numbers.

Well Fairview's cut it down closer. If they get a few baskets and a couple stops and just hang in til the final minute they might pull this one out. That's alot of if's, but it's not like it hasn't been done before.

 

Spindoc, you or anyone else can just refer to me m#, if you don't feel like typin' all those numbers.

Funny you say that, I debated being 867-5309 when I signed up. You know,,,,Jenny's #.

haha yeah. I just went with what popped up first in my mind.

haha yeah. I just went with what popped up first in my mind.

That was what was first in your mind? :confused:

Updates??????? Anyone??????? Bueller???????

I'm trying to make calls to people I know are there. They either won't pick up because it's me or it's a good game.

I'm trying to make call to people I know are there. They either won't pick up because it's me or it's a good game.

I texted a couple of losers that I know are there and they haven't bothered to text me back either. LOL

  • Author
I'm trying to make calls to people I know are there. They either won't pick up because it's me or it's a good game.
Man... do I ever know that feeling... :rolleyes:

 

 

 

:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.