Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 13th Region Players

Featured Replies

Was wondering who everyone thought were the Top 10 players in the 13th Region, from Guards to BigMen who are the best??

Johnson-Cumberland, Crawford, Siedel, Day, Strange, Cody Miller, Brumback, Hobbs, Kid from Red Bird, Johnson- from Corbin. In no order several teams with a lot of tallent.

I t.hink josh smith is one.Miller from K.C. Saint John two from cumberland can't think of there names seidal fro north I'm sure Clay has one

Johnson-cland

Day-pville

Miller-kc

Siedel-nl

Brumback-jc

Johnson-corbin

Strange-pville

Davis-red bird

Wilson-cland

St. John-sl

Hobbs-clay

Greene-mboro

Rhymer-cawood

Zachary-bell

Smith-mboro

 

May have left a couple of kids out Crawford from Corbin is there in the top two when healthy, Caldwell from Cawood would be in the mix if not injured.

I have seen almost every team in the 13th play. The only teams I haven't ween are Red Bird, Williamsburg, Pineville, Bell, Harlan, and Evarts. After seeing these teams and looking at box scores, there is no doubt who is the most dominant player in the region to me. That is the brumback kid from Jackson County. Here is my list though.

 

1. Brumback, jackson

2. Miller, knox central

3. Johnson, cumberland

4. Seidel, north laurel

5. Strange, pineville

6. Wilson, corbin

7. Hobbs, clay

8. Day, pineville

9. Johnson, corbin

10. St. John, south laurel

 

There are other players that could be in there to but I have just not seen them play enough. Like the kid from bell and the point gaurd and big man from middlesboro. Ther is a shooting gaurd from south laurel that county. This brings me to crawford from corbin. Last year he was a top 3 player in the region. This year he is not healthy and hasn't played much. I seen him play 3 games this year and he just isn't the player he was last year. I feel like he has gotten to big body wise to play his style of game. He was a slasher that could get to the basket and score at will last year. This year he looks like he has a hard time moving because he has beefed up so much. He has resorted to the post up game and to me that is not his best attribute. So, I can't put him in my top ten yet.

I have seen almost every team in the 13th play. The only teams I haven't ween are Red Bird, Williamsburg, Pineville, Bell, Harlan, and Evarts. After seeing these teams and looking at box scores, there is no doubt who is the most dominant player in the region to me. That is the brumback kid from Jackson County. Here is my list though.

 

1. Brumback, jackson

2. Miller, knox central

3. Johnson, cumberland

4. Seidel, north laurel

5. Strange, pineville

6. Wilson, corbin

7. Hobbs, clay

8. Day, pineville

9. Johnson, corbin

10. St. John, south laurel

 

There are other players that could be in there to but I have just not seen them play enough. Like the kid from bell and the point gaurd and big man from middlesboro. Ther is a shooting gaurd from south laurel that county. This brings me to crawford from corbin. Last year he was a top 3 player in the region. This year he is not healthy and hasn't played much. I seen him play 3 games this year and he just isn't the player he was last year. I feel like he has gotten to big body wise to play his style of game. He was a slasher that could get to the basket and score at will last year. This year he looks like he has a hard time moving because he has beefed up so much. He has resorted to the post up game and to me that is not his best attribute. So, I can't put him in my top ten yet.

 

That is a pretty solid list. Your #6 player Wilson may be the most underrated and unknown player in the region on a good team. As good as Corbin is, I don't think they would be near as good without him guiding the offense.

Aaron Cunningham from Williamsburg is a good player who could be added to the list!

After seeing the Pineville - Red BIrd Game tonight Strange has to be moved up a spot in my list. It is now:

 

1. Brumback, Jackson County

2. Miller, Knox Central

3. Johnson, Cumberalnd

4. Strange, Pineville

5, Seidel, North Laurel

6. Wilson, Corbin

7. Hobbs, Clay

8. Johnson, Corbin

9. Day, Pineville

10. St John, South Laurel

 

 

Yes, Day did drop a spot after I seen him play. Although he has been injured I still think he is nowhere near the player at his position that Brumback and Johnson are. I am going to try and watch the Bell and clay game and my ratings might change after seeing the kid from bell play. St John just make the top ten because he is so big not for his skills.

Any list without Josh Crawford from Corbin on it is not very reliable. Granted the young man has been injured, but he has earned mention on any creditable list. Seidel maybe the most valuable player for his team with Brumback and Hobbs a close second. The proof will be in the pudding as the post season approaches. We are lucky fans to be able to watch such talented players night in and night out.

D. Johnson

Crawford

Miller

Seidel

Brumback

Day

Hobbs

M. Johnson

Leisge

Strange

 

 

Others: Wilson, Rhymer, St. John, Cunagin, Smith.

Any list without Josh Crawford from Corbin on it is not very reliable. Granted the young man has been injured, but he has earned mention on any creditable list. Seidel maybe the most valuable player for his team with Brumback and Hobbs a close second. The proof will be in the pudding as the post season approaches. We are lucky fans to be able to watch such talented players night in and night out.

 

I think I stateed that crawford isnt healthy and because of this and his bulkiness he is not in the top ten to me right now. When he is healthy he is oneof the top 3 players in the region.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.