Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt Co 70 Wolfe Co 67

Featured Replies

Very physical game. Back and forth till the end. Wolfe had a last second three to tie but missed. Wolfe played well but couldn't hit their threes and breathitt had too much size inside.

How did Breathitt look during this game with all the promblems going on down there? Do you have any stats for this game?

I would have like to see who handled the ball for the bobcats.

Way to go Breathitt. The bobcats looked as though they are getting back on track. Congraduation to Coach Banks and the bobcats..... I watched the game and I seen a whole new team. Way to go to Travis Smith and Justin Taulbee. Jade had a rough time with several turnovers he struggles and it was wise to put Justin H as point guard. They were playing team ball and Travis was showing leadership qualities tonight.

Good win for the Breathitt Co. Bobcats,maybe more will be supporters now,and get behind the players that wants to play.Wolfe Co.will beat lots of teams in 14th region at home,they are quick and great shooters and they use lots of players.

  • Author

Breathitt played a great game. Their ball handling was a bit tentative at times but they have some height and know how to use this to their advantage. Wolfe is quick (as stated above) and generally shoots well but had trouble making their open shots last night. These two teams are pretty evenly matched and last nights game could have went either way. I'm looking forward to a re-match.

Well said daballer03.

Way to go Breathitt. The bobcats looked as though they are getting back on track. Congraduation to Coach Banks and the bobcats..... I watched the game and I seen a whole new team. Way to go to Travis Smith and Justin Taulbee. Jade had a rough time with several turnovers he struggles and it was wise to put Justin H as point guard. They were playing team ball and Travis was showing leadership qualities tonight.

 

I would have to agree with you on the Haddix. They did do the right thing by putting Justin H. as point guard. But I still think they need to get back some of their strong players, such as Combs. He really plays aggressive and if I remember from last year before he got hurt, his had lots of rebounds.

Did anyone figure out what happened to Combs and the Fugate brothers?

Did anyone figure out what happened to Combs and the Fugate brothers?

 

I think the sense of things around here is the same thing that kept Ryan Allen and a couple of others from playing this year, they chose not to play for the current coach.

Good win for the Breathitt Co. Bobcats,maybe more will be supporters now,and get behind the players that wants to play.Wolfe Co.will beat lots of teams in 14th region at home,they are quick and great shooters and they use lots of players.

 

I think it is a mistake to conclude that anyone who brings up or expresses an opinion on the team's difficulties is not a supporter. Perhaps they are even the best supporters with the teams best interest at heart.

Someone who just blindly goes along, refusing to recognize that a problem exists, and choses to blame kids for walking away who have played organized sports since they were todlers, doesn't really help any situation very much, IMO.

I think it is a mistake to conclude that anyone who brings up or expresses an opinion on the team's difficulties is not a supporter. Perhaps they are even the best supporters with the teams best interest at heart.

Someone who just blindly goes along, refusing to recognize that a problem exists, and choses to blame kids for walking away who have played organized sports since they were todlers, doesn't really help any situation very much, IMO.

 

Well said, Flash. I am one of the supporters of this team - in fact, one of their biggest supporters, and I am aware that there is a problem. Those players that are no longer with the team didn't leave because they no longer wanted to play. Their hearts and souls are with basketball, and as you stated, most, if not all of them, have played organized sports from the time they could walk. It saddens me that anyone would think that the only reason a player leaves a team is because he or she doesn't want to play.

 

I am proud of the Bobcats and the effort they are making while dealing with such an awkward situation, and I am certain the team is aware that their former teammates would not walk away without a good reason, IMO.

Good district win for the Bobcats. Time to right the ship.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.