January 17, 200818 yr Bad time for a loss. No sooner than they find themselves voted into the Top 20, they take a big hit. The key is what they will do in the next few games - do they rebound or fall into a funk?
January 17, 200818 yr Bad time for a loss. No sooner than they find themselves voted into the Top 20, they take a big hit. The key is what they will do in the next few games - do they rebound or fall into a funk? Thats also been the story of X the last few years. They get ranked, then they lose.
January 17, 200818 yr The A-10 is one of the most underrated leagues year in and year out. X will bounce back.
January 17, 200818 yr The A-10 is one of the most underrated leagues year in and year out. X will bounce back. I disagree. It's solid this year, but has been really down since the St Joes and X tournament runs a few years ago...
January 17, 200818 yr Dayton losing didn't shock me much, they lost to a pretty good UMASS team led by the Coach Travis Ford! Travis Ford has done a great job rebuilding that Umass program! When I saw the X and UD scores, I thought someone was pulling my leg. It's suddenly very quiet in SE Ohio.
January 18, 200818 yr I disagree. It's solid this year, but has been really down since the St Joes and X tournament runs a few years ago... Kids are staying at these schools and playing for 4 years and gaining valuable experience. I look for the A-10 to continue this trend. A good year, then a few bad years.
January 18, 200818 yr Kids are staying at these schools and playing for 4 years and gaining valuable experience. I look for the A-10 to continue this trend. A good year, then a few bad years. Can't argue that...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.