Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pike Central vs. Montgomery County 1/17/08

Featured Replies

What are your thoughts? These are 2 good teams. I pick PC.

Another tough road trip for the Lady Indians... They will be ready come tournament time....

As for this game. I'll take Montgomery by 8

Im going to say MC by 8 as well PC is good but I think MC will prove to be to much for PC in the end.

I hope they get to play and the game doesn't get cancelled!!

Im going to say MC by 8 as well PC is good but I think MC will prove to be to much for PC in the end.

I hope they get to play and the game doesn't get cancelled!!

 

Is there bad weather in the area or something?

The game will be played. Pike County Schools were called off this morning; however, the snow is gone and the rain is falling now.

The game will be played. Pike County Schools were called off this morning; however, the snow is gone and the rain is falling now.

 

Good. We didn't get hit with anything here, though most people anticipated it.

 

I'll take Montgomery in this one by around 8-12 points.

PCC 62-59

Dont know much about PC but I like Montgomery and the way they play.

MC by 10

I've seen MC twice...versus Lafayette and Paris. I know they are VERY good, but if they have that type of effort against PCC, the'll take an "L". Kayla Lowe is the real deal; a 6 footer with a great motor and all the skills.

  • Author

PC won this one by 1. Great win for the Lady Hawks.

 

PC 60

MC 59

Wow. Montgomery Co. has played many good teams, and their losses have been close ones, and in my opinion, those are the toughest kind to lose. They are still a great team, and I'm sure they will be ready come tournament time!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.