Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Green Bay/Seattle updates

Featured Replies

Green Bay is off to a "wonderful" start.

 

Already 7-0 Seattle and Green Bay just fumbled it away.

Ryan Grant had two fumbles on three touches....pretty disheartening.

Former Card Branch goes down grabbing his knee.

  • Author

Now 14-0.

 

When does the Jacksonville game start again? :lol:

^ I have no doubt in my mind Favre will make this game intresting at some point.

  • Author
^ I have no doubt in my mind Favre will make this game intresting at some point.

 

Yep, I agree and as we both say this, 14-7. :lol:

 

I think that was a 38 second drive.

Ryan Grant is a monster...2 fumbles or not...he is keeping them in this game...and may simply take it over.

He just hurlded Marcus Trufant...WOWZER,,,

 

Second and goal from the 2...

TD Grant....tying PAT coming up.

21-14 now Packers lead. Somehow they have marched down the field in the blizzard in GB.

:mad:

 

Not liking the way this is going.

That is what Brett is all about just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are watching you know what I am talking about.

That is what Brett is all about just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are watching you know what I am talking about.

 

I still don't like him. :D

 

Never have, never will... Something about him always got under my skin.

  • Author

Seattle showing why they were 3-5 on the road this year, yes, I know the last game in Atlanta didn't mean anything.

 

AND we are seeing why Green Bay is darn near unbeatable at home in the playoffs.

 

Thankfully being a Jaguars fan, if you are only going to have one road team win today and tomorrow, Green Bay winning could be good for Jacksonville.

 

They will go from having a .0000001 percent chance of winning to .0000005 chance of winning. YAY! :lol:

 

Grant rushing for almost 100 yards in the first half and Favre is 15/19 with 2 TD's. Seattle has barely broken 100 yards in total offense. :scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.