Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co/Pendleton Co updates

Featured Replies

Game is about to get underway.

 

http://www.soft96.com

 

3-0 MC

 

4-0, 6:30 to go 1st quarter

 

6-0

 

9-0, timeout Pendleton: 5:30 to go in 1st quarter. Game pretty much going as expected, I won't give another update til the end of 1st quarter.

I hear of a rumor that the 10th region Tournament will be held in Mt. sterling.

I thought somenone had mentioned it on here before, but i could not find it.

I hear of a rumor that the 10th region Tournament will be held in Mt. sterling.

 

Yes....on the KHSAA site it says the 38th District will hold the region this year.

  • Author

23-4 end of 1st quarter.

 

Royals already bringing in substitutes and they have dressed 3 freshman that will likely see playing time before this one is over.

Yes....on the KHSAA site it says the 38th District will hold the region this year.

 

I can't find it on there? Can you post a link?

So the 10th region tournament wont be held in the Fieldhouse?

 

Sounds like Mason will dominate the rest of this one. Is there a second game tonight?

Found it.

  • Author
So the 10th region tournament wont be held in the Fieldhouse?

 

Sounds like Mason will dominate the rest of this one. Is there a second game tonight?

 

Yep. 2nd game tonight is Brossart/Bracken. The 10th tournament I believe will be held at Montgomery's new gym.

Yes....on the KHSAA site it says the 38th District will hold the region this year.

 

That is for the girls. The boys is hosted by the 40th district this year.

23-4 end of 1st quarter.

 

Royals already bringing in substitutes and they have dressed 3 freshman that will likely see playing time before this one is over.

 

Who are the 3 freshmen??

  • Author

38-10 halftime.

 

This must be how Elliott Co feels in their games against the 16th region. :lol:

 

The freshman that dressed are Setty, Pawsett and I can't remember the third name

Who are the 3 freshmen??

 

I would imagine Pawsatt, Gilbert and Setty

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.