Bracken County Lady Bears

Just for future reference, it would be great to find another way to word that. Girls don't like to read about how big they are.:thumb:

But I agree, she should have the game to average a double-double.

I dont mean BIG like over weight. I mean, big as...TALL and PUT TOGETHER. Not too many girls have her size and toughness to go with it. She has to get the ball!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont mean BIG like over weight. I mean, big as...TALL and PUT TOGETHER. Not too many girls have her size and toughness to go with it. She has to get the ball!!!

As a ladybear fan who attends most games, she has to get the ball.

My response is this she had to want the ball to get the ball. a lot of times it looks as if she does not want the ball.

After watching last night #31 did show signs of intensity after one of the Bracken time outs. She needs to realize that when she gets to the ball she has to turn to the basket and look to shoot, it seemed like to many times she was looking to pass it back out to the perimeter. And she also has to realize that her role with the Lady Bears is to be an inside presence and to attack the boards. I saw a lot of potential with Bracken (more than some of years past). This is a team that I could see making some noise in the 10th region all A if they utilize some of their size.

After watching last night #31 did show signs of intensity after one of the Bracken time outs. She needs to realize that when she gets to the ball she has to turn to the basket and look to shoot, it seemed like to many times she was looking to pass it back out to the perimeter. And she also has to realize that her role with the Lady Bears is to be an inside presence and to attack the boards. I saw a lot of potential with Bracken (more than some of years past). This is a team that I could see making some noise in the 10th region all A is they utilize some of their size.

Let me add to the bolded, through people to do it. Dominate, not look to fill a spot on the floor and take what the defense gives you cause Harrison ain't going to give you much.

Let me add to the bolded, through people to do it. Dominate, not look to fill a spot on the floor and take what the defense gives you cause Harrison ain't going to give you much.

I was told that Harrison struggles with one thing and that is defending a big girl. THat is why I cant believe that Bracken didnt get it to her down low all night. From what i have heard about the game, it didnt go to her much at all.

I was told that Harrison struggles with one thing and that is defending a big girl. THat is why I cant believe that Bracken didnt get it to her down low all night. From what i have heard about the game, it didnt go to her much at all.

Read post #27 for your answer.