Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Playoffs ~ Bluegrass Bowl V

Featured Replies

Congrats CD nice win. I made it close at the end, but too much to overcome. I hate replay. :lol: In Bengals game when they overturned Johnson td, would have given me enough to win.:madman: Congrats again and merry christmas to all.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats CD nice win. I made it close at the end, but too much to overcome. I hate replay. :lol: In Bengals game when they overturned Johnson td, would have given me enough to win.:madman: Congrats again and merry christmas to all.

 

SD definitely made it interesting. I knew that with the Bronco's having nothing to play for they would come out flat, and that was an understatement. It was another great season by everyone and I can't wait for next year. Great job again Godot!

 

Now ship that trophy up NORTH!!!

  • Author

Final Score

 

Louisville Legends (89 pts) Kalamazoo Wings (85 pts)

  • Author

Congrads CD

  • Author

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Congrats Cdirty107!

 

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Now ship that trophy up NORTH!!!

 

It is my pleasure to hand it over to you. Congrats on a great year.

 

Fantastic finish to a fantastic year. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.