Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Playoffs ~ Bluegrass Bowl V

Featured Replies

The Jags just killed me giving up that late score and only giving Taylor the rock 7 times. Looks like we have a ballgame LC...

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wouldn't accept my coach's pass at the ticket gate. Who's winning?

They wouldn't accept my coach's pass at the ticket gate. Who's winning?

 

CD is up 10 pts right now, I'm done for the day, with SD defense playing tomorrow. CD has just Ben Watson left playing right now.

CD is up 10 pts right now, I'm done for the day, with SD defense playing tomorrow. CD has just Ben Watson left playing right now.

 

Don't expect much out of Watson, they waited until the last minute to make him inactive for today's game. :madman:

 

I do have Neil Rackers going for me right now though as well.

Welcome to the club CD:thumb:

What club is that?

 

I think you're part of the club too:D

I think you're part of the club too:D

 

My wife gives me a hard time because Im always telling my friends about this league. Im proud of the success Ive had so far.

Welcome to the club CD:thumb:

 

I appreciate the congrats, but it's far from over with LC still having the San Diego Defense left. If they score 22 points, I'm putting 100% of the blame on you.

 

:lol:

I appreciate the congrats, but it's far from over with LC still having the San Diego Defense left. If they score 22 points, I'm putting 100% of the blame on you.

 

:lol:

 

They have had some big games for me this season, but nothing that big. Kevin Jones nonproductive day killed me. Congrats on the win. :thumb:

  • Author

Sunday Scores

 

 

Louisville Legends (89 pts) Kalamazoo Wings (68 pts)

  • Author

Remaining Players

 

Kalamazoo Wings

DEF - San Diego

I appreciate the congrats, but it's far from over with LC still having the San Diego Defense left. If they score 22 points, I'm putting 100% of the blame on you.

 

:lol:

 

No way SD's D scores 22 points. If that happens, I'll...I'll....I'll....well, quite frankly, I'll laugh my butt off:lol:

 

 

 

It was a fun season and I'm looking forward to next year.

 

Merry Xmas everyone:thumb:

The score is now 89 to 86, it is close but the margin will get bigger when Denver scores here shortly.

I knew it would be close, SD has scored over 22 points a couple times this year. I just hope Denver can score some easy ones against the second team D and let me breathe a little easier...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.