Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

*Walton Verona @ Trimble County Predictions*

Featured Replies

I'll take the Bearcats by 9 in this one.

Trimble's team has had some problems as of late. Terrible free throw shooting and inability to crash the boards have resulted in the last two losses. However, they can be a really good team if they take care of those two issues.

 

I will, of course, take Trimble for this one. :thumb:

 

TBG, I would have been disappointed if you picked the other team.:p

No doubt about it, time to add some lights to the Trimble gym.

No doubt about it, time to add some lights to the Trimble gym.

 

I heard everyone was asked to bring a candle!:jump:

Hey.. in Trimbe Co's defense the gym at Henry is very dark now also, I am not sure if it is because of the construction or what but it was even darker than Trimble.

To bad we are talking about Trimble. It has been that way for as long as I can remember!

Walton-Verona 53-46.

To bad we are talking about Trimble. It has been that way for as long as I can remember!

 

.......wwwhhhaaaatt? :confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.