Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Middlesboro 73 Barbourville 57

Featured Replies

The Yellowjackets seem to be a very solid team this year a good win.

Looks like Middlesboro opened a can on Barbourville. Who's next on the list?

Looks like Middlesboro opened a can on Barbourville. Who's next on the list?

 

Griffin lead the jackets with 22. Green, Smith and Brown also had double digits on the night. The Jackets suprised me some tonite by having some patients on offense.

CUMBERLAND comes to town thursday night. I think this will be a very intersting game. Will the jackets be able to slow down Johnson and Wilson?Anyone know if there point guard is back?(Brock maybe)

It may not matter or not if he's back, the Jackets look like they dismantled Barbourville. I think Cumberland only beat them by 15 and I think everybody played. I think this is the right time to get Cumberland if you going to get them.

Leisge didn't play vs Barbourville. The score isn't indicative of the game. If i remember correctly, Cumberland led by nearly 30 points at one time. They played everybody down the stretch........

It may not matter or not if he's back, the Jackets look like they dismantled Barbourville. I think Cumberland only beat them by 15 and I think everybody played. I think this is the right time to get Cumberland if you going to get them.

 

What am I missing here? Cumberland "only beat them by 15", yet Middlesboro "dismantled them" by 16?

 

:cool:I guess the line between dismantling a team and barely scraping by is one point.

Griffin lead the jackets with 22. Green, Smith and Brown also had double digits on the night. The Jackets suprised me some tonite by having some patients on offense.

CUMBERLAND comes to town thursday night. I think this will be a very intersting game. Will the jackets be able to slow down Johnson and Wilson?Anyone know if there point guard is back?(Brock maybe)

Brock Leisge will be back after being out for a couple weeks. As for the Jackets, they do have a much improved team with some good talent, but in regard to Barbourville, they do not have much talent and are not very good and the way they play defense (sit back in a 2-3 zone) is just what the docotor would order up for M'boro. Letting Griffin spot up and hit 3's early is something you cant let happen. Cumberland, well known for their man to man defense has done a good job guarding the Jackets 3 point shooters the last couple years and the intensity the Skins play with on the defensive end will be unlike anything M'boro has seen yet in this young season. Having said all of that, I believe it will be a very good, very competitive and entertaining game
  • Author
Brock Leisge will be back after being out for a couple weeks. As for the Jackets, they do have a much improved team with some good talent, but in regard to Barbourville, they do not have much talent and are not very good and the way they play defense (sit back in a 2-3 zone) is just what the docotor would order up for M'boro. Letting Griffin spot up and hit 3's early is something you cant let happen. Cumberland, well known for their man to man defense has done a good job guarding the Jackets 3 point shooters the last couple years and the intensity the Skins play with on the defensive end will be unlike anything M'boro has seen yet in this young season. Having said all of that, I believe it will be a very good, very competitive and entertaining game

 

I agree with one thing here a 2-3 zone is a 3pt. shooter's dream, a tough man to man his nightmare.

  • Author
11-of-21 three-pointers

 

Most any coach would take this percentage from the 3 point line, these shots should become much tougher to make againest C'lands man to man.

Middlesboro may be the most improved team in the 13th. Cumberlands big boys will be tough for them to match up with.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.