Middlesboro 73 Barbourville 57

Looks like Middlesboro opened a can on Barbourville. Who's next on the list?

Griffin lead the jackets with 22. Green, Smith and Brown also had double digits on the night. The Jackets suprised me some tonite by having some patients on offense.

CUMBERLAND comes to town thursday night. I think this will be a very intersting game. Will the jackets be able to slow down Johnson and Wilson?Anyone know if there point guard is back?(Brock maybe)

It may not matter or not if he's back, the Jackets look like they dismantled Barbourville. I think Cumberland only beat them by 15 and I think everybody played. I think this is the right time to get Cumberland if you going to get them.

What am I missing here? Cumberland "only beat them by 15", yet Middlesboro "dismantled them" by 16?

:cool:I guess the line between dismantling a team and barely scraping by is one point.

Griffin lead the jackets with 22. Green, Smith and Brown also had double digits on the night. The Jackets suprised me some tonite by having some patients on offense.

CUMBERLAND comes to town thursday night. I think this will be a very intersting game. Will the jackets be able to slow down Johnson and Wilson?Anyone know if there point guard is back?(Brock maybe)

Brock Leisge will be back after being out for a couple weeks. As for the Jackets, they do have a much improved team with some good talent, but in regard to Barbourville, they do not have much talent and are not very good and the way they play defense (sit back in a 2-3 zone) is just what the docotor would order up for M'boro. Letting Griffin spot up and hit 3's early is something you cant let happen. Cumberland, well known for their man to man defense has done a good job guarding the Jackets 3 point shooters the last couple years and the intensity the Skins play with on the defensive end will be unlike anything M'boro has seen yet in this young season. Having said all of that, I believe it will be a very good, very competitive and entertaining game

Brock Leisge will be back after being out for a couple weeks. As for the Jackets, they do have a much improved team with some good talent, but in regard to Barbourville, they do not have much talent and are not very good and the way they play defense (sit back in a 2-3 zone) is just what the docotor would order up for M'boro. Letting Griffin spot up and hit 3's early is something you cant let happen. Cumberland, well known for their man to man defense has done a good job guarding the Jackets 3 point shooters the last couple years and the intensity the Skins play with on the defensive end will be unlike anything M'boro has seen yet in this young season. Having said all of that, I believe it will be a very good, very competitive and entertaining game

I agree with one thing here a 2-3 zone is a 3pt. shooter's dream, a tough man to man his nightmare.