Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co 66 Carroll 54

Featured Replies

  • Author
Players yelling back at the coaches from the floor and walking off of the floor. Most everyone is pointing the finger at someone else and not taking the responsiblity for their actions. If you get a foul, just take it. Stop making excuses. Realize that you are there to win for a team and not yourself. That's just what I saw....only opinions, I guess. I don't think that Miller has the respect of the boys where they believe he can lead them to victory.

 

Great post, FNL. In order to correct problems, the first step is realizing that they exist. :thumb:

This is a great post. I know my honesty is viewed a negativity and I understand that. Thank you for taking my views and turning them into a positive. In the long run, that is what I hope to accomplish. We are only two games into the season. Basketball is a long season and there is plenty of time to gel together and play as one unit. I do think that Miller has great insight into the game; the kids need to trust that and realize there is still a lot to learn.

 

Maybe you should try being more positive more often. Be a part of the solution and not the problem.

Maybe you should try being more positive more often. Be a part of the solution and not the problem.

 

You are absolutely right! These boys do not need to be put down right now. They are coming off a loss to Trimble, a game they probably should have won. Every team has bad games and Thursday night was Carroll's. I am sure Carroll will bounce back from the loss. Good luck Panthers against Owen Co! :thumb:

  • Author
You are absolutely right! These boys do not need to be put down right now. They are coming off a loss to Trimble, a game they probably should have won. Every team has bad games and Thursday night was Carroll's. I am sure Carroll will bounce back from the loss. Good luck Panthers against Owen Co! :thumb:

 

I don't think that FNL is putting down Carroll. I think that they are just wanting to bring to light some of the issues that need to be addressed in order for CC to be successful. From what I have seen, I agree with FNL.

 

Also, why do you necessarily say that Carroll should have beaten Trimble? Maybe Trimble is better this year than most expect.

You got it....positivity from here on in.

 

Boys have tons of potential. Come out swinging against Owen and utilize your entire bench and you should have no problems.

I don't think that FNL is putting down Carroll. I think that they are just wanting to bring to light some of the issues that need to be addressed in order for CC to be successful. From what I have seen, I agree with FNL.

 

Also, why do you necessarily say that Carroll should have beaten Trimble? Maybe Trimble is better this year than most expect.

 

Just judging from past seasons. I am not meaning to put Trimble down, just history shows that Trimble's basketball team has not been a contender. I hear that the talent at Carroll is great also. That junior and sophomore class are filled with talent. Thta is who most talk about on the site. I am not sure on how Trimble is this year since I was unable to make it to that game Thursday night, but I do wish them the best of luck. :thumb: I am sorry if I offended you TB&G, that was not my intentions.

  • Author
Just judging from past seasons. I am not meaning to put Trimble down, just history shows that Trimble's basketball team has not been a contender. I hear that the talent at Carroll is great also. That junior and sophomore class are filled with talent. Thta is who most talk about on the site. I am not sure on how Trimble is this year since I was unable to make it to that game Thursday night, but I do wish them the best of luck. :thumb: I am sorry if I offended you TB&G, that was not my intentions.

 

You didn't necessarily offend me, just wishing that people wouldn't judge us until you have seen us play. We have a very strong junior class and three seniors with experience. Coach Lauster can start any of nine players without much of a let down. I am not predicting a district championship (we are, of course, in District OLDHAM), but I am predicting a good season with several wins. The boys play well as a team and really seem to buy into what Coach Lauster wants them to do.

This is Coach Lauster's 3rd year. I believe this year will be the best of those 3. The Raiders seem to be clicking form what I have been reading. Scoring more points this year at least to date.

 

Is this the Larry Sullivan influence on the team?? They will be a factor in the All "A" this year. IMO.

 

TB&G, the Shasta will be cold at Gallatin!!!!!!!:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.