Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC Program

Featured Replies

No knock I just donot think the girls got any better at NCC IMO . At the time they were coming to high school from ST.JOES I think Ray Kues would have done a better job with the girls , also Whitney .Now this is IMO . This is the last you hear from me ,Whitney Cundiff have a great year .

 

I hope the entire team has a great season!!! All the girls and coaches have worked very hard and deserve any success they get (Along with all the teams in the 9th).

  • Replies 48
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw both Jayme and Shannon progressively get better every year that they were up on the hill!!!

I think Ray Kues would have done a better job with the girls , also Whitney

 

Then maybe she should have gone to Silver Grove.

This is a good place to end this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.