Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbellsville 38 Williamsburg 36 (1A)

Featured Replies

What a game. Williamsburg has a good young team that will hit you and keep coming. I was very impressed with #76 ( lineman that did not play last time they played ) With six minutes to go in the game, Campbellsville had 5 turn-overs and was down 22-6. They fought their way back and never quit. Good Luck to Williamsburg this off season. They will be hard to handle next year. Meanwhile, C-Ville travels to Hazard. After seeing the thread on next week's game ( Hazard vs Campbellsville 1A ) it appears that Campbellsville will be a heavy underdog. Hazard is big, strong and fast. No Way this young Eagle team can match up with Hazard. But, I guess the Eagles will show up and play the game anyway. More observations later.

After having the weekend to lick my wounds, I reflected on what a suprising season this has been for the Jackets. If anyone had told me that they would win 7 games, beat Lynn Camp, and make it to the district finals, I would never have believed. However, Coach Herron's "We Believe" campaign with this young team proved to be prophetic. I was continually amazed this year at how this team overcame injury and adversity. I was also pleased and amazed at the job this coaching staff did. I've said it before, Williamsburg will rarely if ever out talent their opponents. The gameplans these coaches have come up with all season has been top flight in my humble opinion. Will Williamsburg ever have a dominating defense?...probably not, but if they get a few stops each game, that offense is hard to handle. Will Moses and Elias Abner will be missed, but with the way the Burg played young people this year, the experience gained should off set their loss. This district will be a dog fight again next year with Campbellsville, the Campers, and Williamsburg all being young, but after the job done by Herron and company, I think the Burg will be just fine. After losing Root, Frazier, and Hamlin. I for one thought a 4 win season was in the works...thanks for surprising me Jackets...and keep on Believing! As for Campbellsville, I thought you folks were a class act, hope you had good hospitality here, and best of luck next week against Hazard. Do our district proud y'all!

I thought Will Moses was a junior. He helped you more than many will ever realize this season. He was threat enough rushing to keep people busy looking for him and helped the passing game prosper for a younger team. I sure thought he had another year.

Will Moses #22 is a senior, Jake Moses #23 is a junior and Ryan Moses #10 is a sophomore. We will miss Will alot. He is work horse.

He is a dandy back. He can play on my team anyday. He is fun to watch as well.

I think you can look for freshman Travis Thomas to get in that fullback mix as well, he is going to be a beast.

Well, I had my Moses' mixed up. Good thing I'm not trying to get out of Egypt.....:lol:

  • Author
Well, I had my Moses' mixed up. Good thing I'm not trying to get out of Egypt.....:lol:

 

Not like that matters, that Moses managed to get them lost for 40 years or so LOL.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.