Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Middle School State Tournament

Featured Replies

I was surprised to only see one team from 10th region in St patrick from Maysville and I believe they finished 3rd in the tournament. Great job!

Yes gillispie07 the St. Patrick middle school Lady Saints finished third in the middle school tourney losing to eventual champ Lebanon from Marion Co. The Saints defeated Whitley Co. Friday night, beat Southern Storm from Lexington and Madison Co. Saturday. The Lebanon team was an awesome collection of talent led by a point guard named Epps. Yes Anthony's daughter. There where so many good teams and great bastketball games it was a great thrill for a basketball junkie like me. You can see the brackets at playkba.com. I'm not sure why other 10th region team didn't play in it, I do know that Mason and Fleming have very good middle school teams. Finally props has got to go to Coach Douglas, what a wonderful coaching job and also to her girls whos great team efort left me in awe!

I just wonder if the KBA will continue to have this type of tournaments.

I looked on the KBA website and saw the scores from all the games. Looks like St. Patrick was the closet threat Lebanon had. If St. Patrick had been in the lower bracket they would have probably been State Runner-up. Good Job Saints! Congrats to Coach Douglas and to Chelsea Douglas and Lydia Hamilton for making All-Tournament Team. I can't wait to see what St. Patrick's High School season brings. Good Luck!

I just wonder if the KBA will continue to have this type of tournaments.

 

 

 

 

The Middle School School State tournament has been going on since 2003 and I believe it will only grow. The kba people do a great job hosting girls basketball.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.