Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP Top 25 is out

Featured Replies

  • Author
I see nothing wrong with that OCC Schedule. Duke is a toip program and will be fine this season.

 

The only thing I see wrong with it is the play NOBODY! I don't see how a program like Duke could not even schedule 1 good OOC game.

The only thing I see wrong with it is the play NOBODY! I don't see how a program like Duke could not even schedule 1 good OOC game.

 

@Pitt isn't a good OOC game? Or Wisconsin and Michigan? Heck, Davidson was a NCAA tournament team last season, and they returned everything. This OOC schedule is just like about 90% of the Big 6 conference teams...

@Pitt isn't a good OOC game? Or Wisconsin and Michigan? Heck, Davidson was a NCAA tournament team last season, and they returned everything. This OOC schedule is just like about 90% of the Big 6 conference teams...

 

That's what I was thinking. Temple's always been a solid program, and Princeton and NMSU come up with decent teams from time to time. That's actually a heckuva lot better than most of Coach K's schedules.

The only thing I see wrong with it is the play NOBODY! I don't see how a program like Duke could not even schedule 1 good OOC game.

 

The OOC is like everybody elses. Have you seen their in conference schedule?:cool: What conference your in makes a big different in who you schedule your OOC games with. Can't play a top 15 team every game....:D

The only thing I see wrong with it is the play NOBODY! I don't see how a program like Duke could not even schedule 1 good OOC game.

 

Compare it to past Duke schedules, it is probably an upgrade and I think we all know Duke has fared pretty well in the past.

  • Author
@Pitt isn't a good OOC game? Or Wisconsin and Michigan? Heck, Davidson was a NCAA tournament team last season, and they returned everything. This OOC schedule is just like about 90% of the Big 6 conference teams...

 

I will be honest, I somehow looked over Pitt. That is a quality opponent, but they only ranked 1 they play. Wisconsin is down after losing some good players. And as for Michigan, please don't tell me they are a quality non-conference opponent.

  • Author
The OOC is like everybody elses. Have you seen their in conference schedule?:cool: What conference your in makes a big different in who you schedule your OOC games with. Can't play a top 15 team every game....:D

 

Atleast looking at the conference in the preseason, it is way down. UNC is a great team and then NC St is the only other conference team ranked. I would say the Pac 10 and Big East are both going to be much better than the ACC this year.

EKU wins beats Duke 64 to 59

 

 

 

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.