Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What will Nicholas Co. be like in '08?

Featured Replies

Who do they have back?

Pendleton opens off the season with them at home..

They will look like Nicholas County. And nobody wants to look like that.

They will look like Nicholas County. And nobody wants to look like that.

 

I think the Bluejackets will surprise people this year. I am not saying that they will compete for a region championship, but they will be better.

What's happended over in Carlisle with the talent, it seems every year it just goes further down? Need to break back Daniel Brown and Brad Bussell to see if they have any eligibility left.

The Bluejackets have a lot of speed, and they can be very talented this year. If people under estimate the Jackets this year they might be surprised.

They will be well coached and should play hard. Look for them to be improved in year two of the Cofer tenure.

I have only been to a few games this year, but NC can NOT for the life of them break a press. I don't know if that isn't gone over in practice or what.

I also saw a few games this year and Nicholas Co. problems evolve around no height and nothing else to go with Campbell. Also the guards are very weak and not alot of strength. And from what I've been told there is not much coming next year other than a couple of 8th graders with I think one of them named Pope who is supposed to be pretty decent. All and All Nicholas Co. needs to put something in the water seems they get smaller every year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.