Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/Holmes Predictions

Who wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Any thoughts?

This will be a good game. It could easily go either way. But, all in all, I think Conner will prevail.

Holmes 28-21.

two different types of teams here. Conner is physical and Holmes is flashy and quick. should be a good one

Holmes 28

Conner 6

I will take Holmes in this game because I think Holmes will want to prove something to their ex head coach who I believe is the head coach at Conner now. Holmes has to much speed for Conner but if Conner can contain Holmes quarterback Miller than I think they might have a chance.

Conner is having a rough year and I dont think they can handle Holmes speed. And im sure they want to win this game bad against thier old coach.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.