Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort/Danville Updates

Featured Replies

7-all, end of the first quarter

 

What # is EJ Fields, even though I heard he's not playing tonight?

 

Also, what # is Michael Rawlings, the deaf player for Frankfort?

  • Author

Danville 10-yard run for TD, extra point failed

 

Frankfort big run for TD, XP kick good

 

Halftime- Frankfort 14, Danville 13

I think EJ is 11.

  • Author

I spotted EJ Fields on the field. He's in regular clothes and limping around.

I spotted EJ Fields on the field. He's in regular clothes and limping around.

 

I am truly sorry to hear that. I hope he is able to recover soon.

  • Author

Danville 47-yard run for TD, 2-point try failed.

 

Danville 19, Frankfort 14 with 3 minutes to go in the third quarter

  • Author

Frankfort TD on 5-yard run on 4th down with 6:37 to go.

 

2-point try failed, and Frankfort got penalized for unsportsmanship.

 

Frankfort 20, Danville 19 with 6 mins left in the 4th quarter

  • Author

Danville had the ball on Frankfort's 25, 4th down, and was stopped.

 

Frankfort's ball on own 30, 4th down, 48 seconds left

Danville has the ball on the 50 with 27 seconds left

 

What's happening?

2 seconds - Danville has the ball about 45 yd line. frankfort 20-Danville 19

Frankfort defeats Danville, 20-19

 

:eek::eek:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.