Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ft. Campbell vs Owensboro Catholic Predictions

Who will win this game 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game

    • Ft. Campbell
      33%
      7
    • Owensboro Catholic
      66%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this game? Should be a great game.

Should be a good game. OC comes off of an impressive win over Warren East which beat FC earlier in the year, but FCs defense has improved dramatically since that game. This is certainly the biggest 2A game so far this year in Western KY. I predict FC in a close one:

 

FC 28

OC 21

Ft. Campbell 33-28.

This is a coin flip, IMO....both teams have been extremely successful the past couple of years....BUT, since OC has the habit of coming out on top in big games like this then i have to pick them....but like a said, it really is a coin flip.....

 

OC 24

FC 21

OC 27

FC 19

I love the Ft. Campbell kids, but if you look back at the past two years their record is 1-4 against teams with winning records. I am hoping Ft. Campbell wins, but I think it will be O.C. in the end 28-17.

I think we see OC try to get physical with FC. They did a couple years ago when nobody gave them a chance. I think the mental edge goes to OC, but FC should have the athletes to be dangerous. I'll take OC by 6.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.