9th Region Volleyball Draw

Dlbdonn

I didn't get to see the Ludlow/ND game, but I heard they played Notre Dame better than Beechwood did. I think Ludlow surprised a few teams this year with how well they played.

yea ludlow played well this year from looking at the scores and some of their games, the lost some they shouldnt have probably but looks like there biggest win was at Highlands on their senior night- ludlow won the first game close and blew them out the second game...i think 25 -12?

yea ludlow played well this year from looking at the scores and some of their games, the lost some they shouldnt have probably but looks like there biggest win was at Highlands on their senior night- ludlow won the first game close and blew them out the second game...i think 25 -12?

The win against Highlands was HUGE!!! Wish I could have seen that one. What games are you referring to that they should have won? I wasn't able to see many of their matches this year.

I believe that Ludlow had one of the best teams it has ever had this year. I definately think our Beechwood girls underestimated them. They played with talent and heart. :thumb:

That being said, as far as losing games they should have won.....well, that is true of almost all schools. I think most of us who follow our girls marvel one week how amazing they are and the next wonder where those amazing girls went!:p