Casey Co. 16 Bracken Co. 7

greeny94

Its a shame if they did only play 7th grade teams. I would think the coach would want to play a competative schedule of somekind. Of course they are a 7/8 grade team so maybe thats ok. I was at Bracken and Casey Co game and the annoucer there said that they had a good season but i didnt hear anything from the people about only playing 7 grade teams. Can Bracken Co really afford padding up 2nd,3rd and 4th graders? Where will the coaches come from?? I thought they were short on coaches already.

Schools the size of Mason County, Campbell County and Newport have a 7th and 8th grade team much like Bracken's Middle School basketball team does, but Bracken doesn't have the kids to do that, so their 7th and 8th plays the bigger schools 7th(which probably includes 6th graders playing up). Bracken did beat Manchester's 7th/8th and Eminence 7th/8th.

Schools the size of Mason County, Campbell County and Newport have a 7th and 8th grade team much like Bracken's Middle School basketball team does, but Bracken doesn't have the kids to do that, so their 7th and 8th plays the bigger schools 7th(which probably includes 6th graders playing up). Bracken did beat Manchester's 7th/8th and Eminence 7th/8th.

Oh well I guess they are just trying to play. Your right I guess they are not as good as they sound then.