Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Clyde's Debut!

Featured Replies

Wow.... look at BCG jump up and down with the guys in the frenzy.... anyone who said change wasn't need is insane....... the energy is unreal there tonight!

 

Yea I agree as Much as I hated Tubby Leaving change was due for UK and Tubby...Im so glad we didn't The first Choice...:thumb:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea I agree as Much as I hated Tubby Leaving change was due for UK and Tubby...Im so glad we got The Second Choice...:thumb:

 

Absolutely nothing personal but change 9/10 times is good.

Absolutely nothing personal but change 9/10 times is good.

 

I agree...:thumb:

Patrick Patterson what team do you most want to beat this year... "Florida.. I wanna annihalate them, crush them both times, Billy D ain't my friend anymore."

Patterson DOMINATES the finals of the slam dunk contest and wins easily!

This is why I refuse to go to BBM anymore. It's boring.

This is why I refuse to go to BBM anymore. It's boring.

 

This is not Tubbyball anymore... if they play anything like this its going to be 5X the old pace.

Joe losing 15lbs is REALLY going to help him out this year... and improve his stock.

This is why I refuse to go to BBM anymore. It's boring.

 

I agree. All the pre-introducing the men's team is very boring. I hope they change it up sooner or later! I do like getting a look at the team early though.

This is not Tubbyball anymore... if they play anything like this its going to be 5X the old pace.

 

I'm just talking about all the crap leading up to the men's scrimmage. I mean, the only reason people watch the women play is so that they can get free t-shirts at the end.

I'm just talking about all the crap leading up to the men's scrimmage. I mean, the only reason people watch the women play is so that they can get free t-shirts at the end.

 

They don't have a choice they have to watch them play. Plus it helps balance out a full night or else it would be an hour long.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.