Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RockPride family...update....

Featured Replies

Been awhile...the family is great...I celebrated my 30th...my oldest is now 2 1/4 years old....the younger one is 6 months old...things are awesome...here are some photos...

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your a blessed man, beautiful family:thumb:

nice white out of that losers face :D, sure he ruined the pic lol

#2:

 

 

Great pics RockPride. You have beautiful girls. I believe the oldest can play Annie in the near future.

nice white out of that losers face :D, sure he ruined the pic lol

 

 

I guess he thinks the wife and kids won't give away his identity. :lol:

  • Author
Great pics RockPride. You have beautiful girls. I believe the oldest can play Annie in the near future.

 

;) . . .what't funny is that some friends of my wife are into modeling and photography, and they have had #1 to do some work for them. My wife and I were laughing that if #1 gets another job this year, she'll have to pay taxes. Though we opened a savings account for her money so far.

I guess he thinks the wife and kids won't give away his identity. :lol:

 

:laugh:

  • Author
I guess he thinks the wife and kids won't give away his identity. :lol:

 

Most of Shamrock City don't know the rest of the RockPride family...though Mrs. RockPride did cheer for Trinity :sssh:

  • Author
nice white out of that losers face :D, sure he ruined the pic lol

 

Always does.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.