Travis Henry out for a year?

Makes the Titans look real smart...I've learned to trust Jeff Fisher. The man knows what he's doing. I was really hoping they wouldn't draft Vince Young and they did, so I sucked it up and said, "See what happens...Fisher surely wouldn't make that big of a mistake." And so far, it's looking like the Titans got the best player in that draft.

So, when they decided to let Henry go and people were questioning them, I told myself, "Rember Vince Young." :lol:

Makes the Titans look real smart...I've learned to trust Jeff Fisher. The man knows what he's doing. I was really hoping they wouldn't draft Vince Young and they did, so I sucked it up and said, "See what happens...Fisher surely wouldn't make that big of a mistake." And so far, it's looking like the Titans got the best player in that draft.

So, when they decided to let Henry go and people were questioning them, I told myself, "Rember Vince Young." :lol:

Besides my new found love for Wade Phillips Fisher is hands down my favorite coach in the NFL.