Danville 39 Campbellsville 6

ads 03

Congrats, Ads. Don't let naysayers bring you down. Just work on your problems and keep the positive attitude! :thumb:

I'll assume you're referring to me - I'm not a naysayer at all. I love watching the Ads play. We have a great team this season, but we're going to have to improve a few things to make a run at a state championship. That's all I meant, nothing more, nothing less...

I'll assume you're referring to me - I'm not a naysayer at all. I love watching the Ads play. We have a great team this season, but we're going to have to improve a few things to make a run at a state championship. That's all I meant, nothing more, nothing less...

Actually, no, I was not referring to you. I took your comments as truthful statements of areas of improvements for your team. :thumb:

Actually, no, I was not referring to you. I took your comments as truthful statements of areas of improvements for your team. :thumb:

OK cool. I think next week will be a big test for Danville. Its a big district battle against a legitimate opponent. This game is basically for the district championship. The only thing that bothers me about Danville to this point is their knack to turn the ball over at big times. That will definately hurt them against teams that will make them pay with points off turnovers. I still think the parts are there for perhaps an unexpected run at a state championship (most thought next season would be the season).

This team is what I consider a semi young team/Loaded with Juniors and Freshmen.The Ads have a small Senior class with alot of experience and A small Soph class that will be key the next two seasons.I guess you can say this is a rebuilding year.This team just has to cut down on the turnovers and they will be fine.Friday against Bardstown is going to tell us what this team is made of...:thumb: