Ryle 36 Holy Cross 7

Birdsfan

Pretty one-sided affair in this game after the first quarter. Ryle ran the ball very well and even completed 7 or so passes. Their defense completely shut down HC after the first series. HC offense looked terrific on their first series, but that was pretty much it for them the rest of the way.

Kind of hard to know exactly where Ryle stands right now. No offense intended towards HC, but I just don't think this was the type of test to give Ryle a good measuring stick of where they are. Next week (Conner) won't be either. The 10/19 game against Boone should be interesting to say the least.

Pretty one-sided affair in this game after the first quarter. Ryle ran the ball very well and even completed 7 or so passes. Their defense completely shut down HC after the first series. HC offense looked terrific on their first series, but that was pretty much it for them the rest of the way.

Kind of hard to know exactly where Ryle stands right now. No offense intended towards HC, but I just don't think this was the type of test to give Ryle a good measuring stick of where they are. Next week (Conner) won't be either. The 10/19 game against Boone should be interesting to say the least.

:eek:

First , congrats to Ryle on the win. Way to bounce back. Good luck from here on out.

Same old song and dance for HC. RUN, RUN, RUN, IT DOES NOT WORK. IT HAS NOT WORKED IN 4 OF THE 5 GAMES. Get a better game plan. What seens to be the prob? Is it the O line? Is the RB not hitting the holes? Is the WR not running the routes? Is the QB holding on to the ball to long? Is it the play calling? What is the prob?:confused: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME. I would have thought Sam would have rubbed some of his O knowledge off on Koz.

Well, hang in there HC, it can only get better, because it can't get much worse.

You know it's hard to figure How good Ryle is and where they should be in the standings, their schedule dosent give them a true test. I think they are pretty good then look at last week against SK and you wonder

I will agree, Ryle has a big line, a good QB, and some playmakers. Like I always say.......the best team, doesn't always win, such as the SK game. Keep up the hard work, improve each week and you will get better. As in the HC game, don't ever let up, keep pounding.

As a Fern Creek fan, we look forward to seeing Ryle and fans in two weeks. Should be a good ballgame. Fern Creek is 5-0, will probably be 6-0, but like Ryle, the caliber of teams has ranged from not so good to pretty good, but no Top 15 teams yet. Will be a good test for both clubs. Have a safe drive down folks.