Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry/Pikeville updates

Featured Replies

Belfry 7

Pikeville 0

 

End of the 1st Quarter

 

Looks like the defensive battle most of us thought.

  • Author

TD Belfry, Ivan Lee 29 yd run, untouched.

 

Belfry 14

Pikeville 0

 

9:37 to go in the 2nd Quarter

  • Author

TD Belfry, Ivan Lee 74 yd run, again untouched, wow is this kid going to be something special.

 

Belfry 21

Pikeville 0

 

6:52 left in the 2nd Quarter

  • Author

TD Belfry, Dustin May 53 yd run, 184 yds for the game

 

Belfry 27

Pikeville 0

 

1:23 left in the 2nd Quarter

  • Author

Belfry 27

Pikeville 0

 

Halftime

 

Completely shocked. I knew this Belfry team was very talented but beating Pikeville this bad is a little surprising.

 

 

Completely shocked. I knew this Belfry team was very talented but beating Pikeville this bad is a little surprising.

 

I agree...I don't think Pikeville is great or anything this year but I didn't think anyone in EKY besides Johnson Central could spank the Panthers like this...Belfry is making a statement tonight and they have to be a favorite to bring another state title home to Pike County.

  • Author
I agree...I don't think Pikeville is great or anything this year but I didn't think anyone in EKY besides Johnson Central could spank the Panthers like this...Belfry is making a statement tonight and they have to be a favorite to bring another state title home to Pike County.

 

 

Well, Pikeville is alot better than they are playing tonight. Seems to be playing very sloppy tonight along with some questionable play calling on 3rd and shorts. This Belfry defense is proving to be something special and could be the main cog in a run to a state championship.

  • Author

Halftime stats

 

Rushing

Belfry 354 total yds(all on the ground)

May 15-184 yds 2TDs

Lee 4-116 2TDs

 

Pikeville 80 total yds

Harmon 3-15 yds

Ted Honaker 6-(-4yds)

Tim Honaker 2-3 yds

 

Passing

Belfry 0-2 0yds

Pikeville 5-10 64 yds

I knew Belfry was going to be a good team, but Pikeville must be playing awful (defense especially) to have this kind of score. 354 yards rushing in the first half is a complete joke.

  • Author
I knew Belfry was going to be a good team, but Pikeville must be playing awful (defense especially) to have this kind of score. 354 yards rushing in the first half is a complete joke.

 

 

Probably a combination of Belfry just being a little more physical on the O-line and Pikeville not being discipline enough on the mis-direction plays of Belfry. On a side note, everyone thought Pikeville's problem would be silly penalties but Belfry has actually been penalized 5 more times than the Panthers.

Wow!! The score suprises me. Pikeville and Belfry have very good very good football teams. I knew that the Pirates would be favored but I didn't think that it would be this much of a blowout :eek:. Belfry is imo the best 3A team in the state.

  • Author

TD Belfry, May 25 yd reception from Elkins for another Pirate TD

 

Belfry 35

Pikeville 0

 

8:57 left in the 3rd Quarter

  • Author
Wow!! The score suprises me. Pikeville and Belfry have very good very good football teams. I knew that the Pirates would be favored but I didn't think that it would be this much of a blowout :eek:. Belfry is imo the best 3A team in the state.

 

Somewhat shocking to most Belfry fans also. Yes we thought we had a really good team but havent been tested too much and thought this would be the game we got our first real test. Pikeville has just been dominated on both sides of the ball.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.