Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys/Bears Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully TO can get another 40 yards.

 

 

Geez, I didn't think it would happen in the first 5 minutes of the half....:lol:

 

TD Witten!!

  • Author

89 yard drive capped with a TD pass to Witten. :banana: :banana:

How good did TO and Romo look on that drive?

 

There aren't many who play as hard as TO does out there. I love watching him play.

Sweet I needed Witten or TO to score and now I am looking real good.

  • Author

Ouch. They shredded the Dallas D on that TD Drive.

 

10-10

Terrible coverage by Dallas on that possession.

Did I mention how much I dislike Da Bears?

 

I feel the same way about the Cowboys...

I feel the same way about the Cowboys...

 

 

I'm not really a Cowboys fan....Just really like watching TO and Romo.

I'm not really a Cowboys fan....Just really like watching TO and Romo.

 

I am a Bears fan. Have been for quite some time. Not really sure why though. Loved watching Singletary and those guys...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.