Rowan County/Raceland J.V. Game

CURTIS LOWE

I was wondering how the young men from Rowan County is doing the ones that had leg injuries. It look like the first one was really bad hope it was not to serious and the other one is alright also.
Cory Hunter freshman TE has a broken tibia @ the growth plate & is in sugery this a.m. @ U.K. expected to be in a wheelchair for 6 to 8 weeks,I haven`t heard anything about anyone else being injured . Thank you all for your concern , sounds like it was a heck of a game by both squads.

Cory Hunter freshman TE has a broken tibia @ the growth plate & is in sugery this a.m. @ U.K. expected to be in a wheelchair for 6 to 8 weeks,I haven`t heard anything about anyone else being injured . Thank you all for your concern , sounds like it was a heck of a game by both squads.

I hate to hear about Mr. Hunter, I hope he has a speedy and complete recovery.

Prayers go out for the young Mr. Hunter.

Prayers go out for C. Hunter and his family. I hope he has a full recovery.