Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Bullitt vs Larue County predictions

Who wins between North Bulitt & Larue County 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins between North Bulitt & Larue County

    • North Bullitt
      66%
    • Larue County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

North Bullitt by 3 TD's at least

North Bullitt by 3 TD's at least

 

I won't offer to buy you a BGP hat on this one, but I still think the Hawks will win.

I will say North Bullitt has a ton of infighting going on so you never know when the team will implode .. I am hoping week 7 LOL! But I don't see Larue being about to stop Cissell and Reynolds.

MH, I think North's infighting is behind them although with high school kids you never know. They should be fine this week and be ready for week 7, LOL.

MH, I think North's infighting is behind them although with high school kids you never know. They should be fine this week and be ready for week 7, LOL.

 

hey one can hope right LOL

I keep having to defend North Bullitt when everyone keeps saying Lafayette hasn't played anyone .. kinds makes me sick to my stomach LOL

time2punt .... what are you hearing about them moving the North vs. BE game to Thursday night so the U of L scouts can make the game? Think they are coming to watch just Cissell or both Cissell and Reynolds?

North Bullitt by two TDs.

 

LaRue is without Alan Vass (concussion), Aaron Mayfield (concussion) and Travis Hayes (ankle).

MH, I don't think the East game being moved had anything to do with scouts wanting to attend. BTW, Reynolds will not play Friday night against Larue. All I will say is that it isn't an injury.

Yeah now I'm hearing it's because they didn't want to conflict with the Friday night Louisville game and since both schools are out on that Friday, they moved it to Thursday night.

 

I've said all along that the team could afford to lose Cissell before Reynolds ... guess we will see. Love to see Reynolds back in uniform for the BE game. I want to win with you at full power!

 

Good luck against Larue tonight! Go Bullitt County schools!

Even w/o Reynolds, North wins by at least 14. Reynolds backup, Jordan Mayberry, has been very impressive in mop-up duty, JV games and scrimmages. Reynolds should be back for the East game. BTW, East beats Marion by at least 2 TD's tonight as well.

I think so ... but with the way we pasted them 2 years ago in the playoffs they are acting like this game is for the championship of the free world. We need to jump on them early and get their fans out of the game.

 

We've grown up a lot since last year. Our team was so young that they'd get down and just get rolled. We had every bad break in the world go against us in the first quarter last week and dropped down 14-0 but we battled back .. it was encouraging.

 

We may split 1-1 this year so we'll go ahead and let you win the first game LOL.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.