Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cowboys/Dolphins Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

FG Dolphins 3-0 Miami. The Dallas D missed numerous tackles during the Dolphins' scoring drive.

  • Author
^It happens....Just ask the Bengals.

 

I'm flipping back and forth between both games so I get your point.;)

The Cowboys have a good offense, but I've seen nothing out of that D that impresses me.

  • Author
The Cowboys have a good offense, but I've seen nothing out of that D that impresses me.

 

 

Interception Dallas.

  • Author

Ouch did anyone see the broken finger on the Dallas receiver? Creighton sp?? I think it was.

  • Author
Good play call...

 

I sense sarcasm (hopefully)

I sense sarcasm (hopefully)

 

For sure!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.