Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC vs Madison Central Predictions.

Featured Replies

GRC travels to Madison Central Friday night for a distrrict matchup. . Will it be another heartbreaker for the Cards, or will they finally get that win? Your thoughts.

If GRC wants a to beat the Indians for the 1st time since 2001, they need to run the ball all night. MC's defense is very athletic, very fast, but a bit undersized.....if Columbia tries to get fancy, he is going to be leaving Richmond 0-5.

If GRC wants a to beat the Indians for the 1st time since 2001, they need to run the ball all night. MC's defense is very athletic, very fast, but a bit undersized.....if Columbia tries to get fancy, he is going to be leaving Richmond 0-5.

Who was the coach for MC, in 2001? I know it was'nt Kenny Turner, but any way if I was Columbia, I would turn #5 Lewis 6'2 225 pounder lose right up the middle all night long, and keep ball and the time clock on there side. This could make or break Clark Co, they really need to win this game. So I see GRC, pulling out a close one 28 to 21.

I think it will be another nail biter decided close to the end of the game... Not making a prediction just yet.. Son of Bear... I know earlier in the season that the big running back was injured and such... how is he doing?? Is he back to playing or is he still plagued by injuries? I haven't heard much about him this year.

Paul Rains was MC's coach in 01 and that team was very very young and lost their QB in the 1st game of the season to a season ending injury. Cards won that game 31-20.

 

Personally, I think MC has a huge mental advantage over Clark County....it seems like every year we hear about how this is the best GRC team in years or they are so athletic.....and they still go down to the Indians.

I think it will be another nail biter decided close to the end of the game... Not making a prediction just yet.. Son of Bear... I know earlier in the season that the big running back was injured and such... how is he doing?? Is he back to playing or is he still plagued by injuries? I haven't heard much about him this year.

 

Keyshawn is back...played against Tates Creek but isn't in typical game shape yet......honestly, he looks bigger and could have a monster game on Friday.

From watching both of these teams play,I think GRC pulls out the upset...;)

I am going with GRC 28-21.

Realistically folks Clark County needs desperate changes. The talent is there as it always is.

Some attitudes need to be seriously changed or the disruptions need to be done away with period.

The coaching staff needs to look at the group assembled on the sidelines every Friday( I counted 17 assistants last Friday!) and ask what are they doing to make this team better and if nothing they can think of, get in the stands and cheer. Too many cooks ruin the stew.

Coach Columbia needs to look at his program and realize these are kids futures he is messing with. If there doesn't seem to be any success year after year and the same mistakes seem to be reacurring, maybe these kids aren't being coached well at all. Be brave enough to be honest that is all .Know your limitations and be brave enough to admit weakness.

To the seniors, pick it up several notches. The desire to win is infectious. Two or three strong leaders are out there they just need to tell some to put up or shut up. Do your job or get off the field.

I saw one senior who if he wasn,t running the ball he just stood there and watched the play! That is unacceptable. Block son or sit down!

I don't mean to ramble but this was the year we should have made some noise that could be heard all over the state.

You seniors know how to win , that is all you have ever done. Get with it boys it is never too late until the last whistle of the last game.

Paul Rains was MC's coach in 01 and that team was very very young and lost their QB in the 1st game of the season to a season ending injury. Cards won that game 31-20.

 

Personally, I think MC has a huge mental advantage over Clark County....it seems like every year we hear about how this is the best GRC team in years or they are so athletic.....and they still go down to the Indians.

 

This is true... usually ever year GRC has a bad game against MC. Maybe they can turn things around this year and set the tempo for the rest of the season. Also glad to hear that Keyshawn is back playing and contributing.:thumb:

AFter watching both teams play, I'm going to say:

 

Madison Central: 35

GRC: 17

Paul Rains was MC's coach in 01 and that team was very very young and lost their QB in the 1st game of the season to a season ending injury. Cards won that game 31-20.

 

Personally, I think MC has a huge mental advantage over Clark County....it seems like every year we hear about how this is the best GRC team in years or they are so athletic.....and they still go down to the Indians.

Bear, what can I say, last year GRC, HAD #33 Jones #42 Greene and a host of athletes So, #20 Thomas, Jr # 1 Mason, A great O-line. avery quick "D" #8 Rogers, I meam so many very good players and we still came up short. What do you think the problem is ?

Madison Central should have an easy time preparing for this game. Clark County, for whatever reason, throws about 95% of the time - even when they're behind with 2 minutes remaining in the game. What is strange is that they did throw one time that I remember against Danville and it was like a 60-yard completion with a beautiful diving catch by the wide receiver. Hard to understand.

Madison Central should have an easy time preparing for this game. Clark County, for whatever reason, throws about 95% of the time - even when they're behind with 2 minutes remaining in the game. What is strange is that they did throw one time that I remember against Danville and it was like a 60-yard completion with a beautiful diving catch by the wide receiver. Hard to understand.

 

 

I think you meant runs 95% of the time.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.