warrior01

Who wins?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said last week for the Mercer vs. Pulaski game... Mercer is coming off another tough loss and the advantage once again I think this week is for the home team, Southwest. Mercer has a very talented team and still has success in their future, but right now I think the challenge is keeping those kids pumped and believing in themselves. I hope the Titans get a win this week. The boys need it!!:thumb:

Should be a pretty good game, once again im not going to make a prediction, considering this team was beat by Lincoln, SW played a good game with them untill the fourth. I am going to say this game will be decided by a TD or less. Look for this to be a barnburner.

Sounds like Mercer is getting alot of slack after some very very good ball games. Close ball games build character. I say Mercer grows up this week and wins. Mercer will be tough to handle the rest of the way and any District foes who beat them will not want to play them again in the playoffs....State Championship is a huge ???? Just like every class. The year is still young!