LCA 52 Lloyd Memorial 32

Guest Bluto

:banana: :dancingpa :laugh: Lloyd can pull this season out, when the boys start believing they can do this. Put all thoughts and rumors aside and listen to your Coaches!!!! Focus, Focus, Focus!

Parents, Band Members and Observers get fired up! Let's hear some chatter from the stands! Support the Team!!!

Bring the bells, Jugs filled with pebbels or a few pennies, wear your school colors and yell for the team (not negative comments) but get behind them and we"ll "Get 'Er Done". Get into the School Spirit.

:banana: :dancingpa :laugh: Lloyd can pull this season out, when the boys start believing they can do this. Put all thoughts and rumors aside and listen to your Coaches!!!! Focus, Focus, Focus!

Parents, Band Members and Observers get fired up! Let's hear some chatter from the stands! Support the Team!!!

Bring the bells, Jugs filled with pebbels or a few pennies, wear your school colors and yell for the team (not negative comments) but get behind them and we"ll "Get 'Er Done". Get into the School Spirit.

I totally agree

I agree that the JUGGS will still have a sucessful season. I would match their first three non conference games aginst most schools in the state ( E Town, Beechwood and Lex Christian) .They are a good team and the wins will come.

OK ALL THE JUGGS OUT THERE LISTEN UP..FRIDAY NIGHT IS WILDCAT NIGHT, THERE SHOULD NOT BE A SINGLE WILDCAT, THAT IS NOT EXHAUSTED, AT THE END OF THE GAME......SCHOOL SPIRIT WILL PREVAIL!!!!

GET YOUR GAME FACE ON, YOUR MIND FOCUSED, AND WIN WIN WIN ......... APPLY WHAT IS DONE DURING PRACTICES. YOU WILL THEN MAKE BIG PLAYS AND PULL OF THE UPSET.

I WILL BE WATCHING, YELLING AND CHEERING

:dancingpa :banana: :jump: