Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Fairview Updates

Featured Replies

Thanks for the updates and keep em' coming :thumb: . Are you getting the game on radio or a webcast? and if so which one?

Raceland 3 Fairview 0

end of first quarter

:thumb: Sounds like the typical Rams/Eagles battle.

Thanks for the updates. :thumb:

Any other updates LTC??

Raceland 17/Fairview 0 with 46 sec till halftime

Has anyone heard if Denton is playing tonight? If so how is he doing?

Raceland 17/Fairview 0 with 46 sec till halftime

:thumb: :thumb: Thanks, I have been going into withdrawls here!! :lol:

 

How have we scored?

Has anyone heard if Denton is playing tonight? If so how is he doing?

I was just told that he and Carver are not playing.

I was just told that he and Carver are not playing.

Sounds like the Ram coaches have made some good adjustments with two starting RB's and inside LB's out.

Deleted by Austydak

Sounds like the Ram coaches have made some good adjustments with two starting RB's and inside LB's out.

:thumb: It will take the same effort the 2nd half.

:thumb: It will take the same effort the 2nd half.

:thumb: Absolutely, play and don't let up untill the people tell you the game is over. :ylsuper:

 

I do look for the Eagles to make some adjustments though.

  • Author

I heard Fairview had 2 players out also.

I heard Fairview had 2 players out also.

I think theres are not from injuries I think it was due to ejections last week.

I think theres are not from injuries I think it was due to ejections last week.

I heard that one of them was cleared to play tonight, don't know for sure.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.